Jacob Nicholas House
In 1807, Jacob Nicholas, a Delaware River Boat Captain, built his home at Fifth & Ferry Streets.
Nicholas plied the riverboat on the Delaware River, hauling goods from Philadelphia to Easton. The building is one of the very few restored structures in the nation that illustrate life at home for a typical working person or family. The "Little Stone House" is owned by the City of Easton.
Easton PA 7/7/2013
6002edit1ExploreEastonpapennsylvaniaEaston PAEaston Pennsylvanialehigh valleyNorthampton Countypennpenna